4/18/15

 Management Skills

Interview For Racing
 
In order to increase its performance in job interviews, we send you
information and examples of questions that certainly will contribute to
their preparation. We wish you much success.

IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE IN INTERVIEWS WITH FOCUS ON SKILLS
In order to increase its performance in job interviews, we send you
information and examples of questions that certainly will contribute to
their preparation. We wish you much success.

.COMPETÊNCIAS Investigated IN AN INTERVIEW:

Creativity
Flexibility
Initiative
Trading / Persuasion
Entrepreneurship
Conflict Solution
Interpersonal Relationship
Ethics
Focus on Results
Lead
Global vision
Team work
Communication
Cooperation
Self Confidence
Humility
Listening
Goal Setting
Provide / receive "feedback"
Motivation
Decision
Problems solution
Customer Focus


.PERGUNTAS Possible:

1 - Describe to me a situation where you took responsibility for a task
that was not part of their duties.
2 - Tell me about changes that you implemented in your routines.
3 - Have you ever led people? What kind of leadership you exercised?
4 - Tell me about a situation where you had to convince their leader to
change his mind and was successful.
5 - Tell me a negotiation in which you have been convinced to change
his mind.
6 - Tell me you've managed a conflict with internal customers.
7 - Tell me a situation where you "clashed" with his leadership.
8 - What is the biggest contribution you offer to the team?
9 - Review a situation where he had to go over some business rules to
solve a problem.
10 - Tell me about a situation where you insisted on defending their
ethical values, despite the weather not being prone to this behavior?
11 - Tell me some spontaneous testimony of internal customer on results
of their work.
12 - What is the biggest risk you ran a decision that had to take
alone?
13 - How you managed a wrong decision?
14 - What is the "feed-back" more important than ever received?
15 - Tell me a situation where you recognized his error and he acted.
16 - What is the biggest pressure received by the leadership and how
did you react?
17 - What is your motivation to change jobs
18 - Tell me about a situation where you had to administer lack of
resources to solve a problem and how he
19 - What ideas or suggestions you more productive had in its area of ​​
operation
20 - Tell me about a project that you developed and that was not
accepted by the Head
21- Tell me that you have implemented changes in their routines
22 - Tell me about a situation where he had to convince their leader to
change his mind and was successful.
23 - What are the major investments it has made in his career and which
is planning
24 - Tell me about conflicts with superiors and colleagues and as
administered
25 - Tell me about some unexpected results that exceeded expectations
26 - Tell me some spontaneous testimony of internal client with the
result of your work or your team
27 - What was the mission of his last company and what the mission of
your work team
28 - How did you develop the team a systemic view of the company?
29 - What is the most daring you've made in the professional field?
31 - Tell me something important you learned from your team?
32 - Tell me a situation where he had to offer his help to solve a
difficult problem?
33 - What is the most difficult feedback you provided?
34 -What the most important thing that he believes have done for
yourself?
35 - How acted to realize discouraged people around?

0 comments :